If you are not where you want to be there is fundamentally one reason…
You’re getting in your own way.
Unfortunately, we can’t see our own blind spots and we can’t fight an invisible enemy. So let me show you how you self-sabotage and give you the tools to reach peak performance, have greater peace of mind and improve your relationships. by clicking the button below.
Join my Facebook community for access to my coaching tips on how to get your CV in front of the hiring manager
Are you unhappy with your job and career prospects?
Job searching can be very challenging and lonely, especially when not knowing the type of roles to apply for in the first place. Job seekers spend time in lengthy applications that get lost in the crowded job market and the feeling of rejection knocks down any confidence and motivation left.
Are any of these thoughts familiar to you?
- I’m just starting my career and don’t know where to begin
- I’m unhappy in my current job, but have no idea what else I’d like to do
- I’ve been unsuccessfully applying for jobs for months and don’t know where I’m going wrong
- I recently lost my job and have lost confidence in how to ‘sell’ myself
- I like my job but am not making the progress that I want
- I feel totally lost with my career and don’t know where to start
If so, you are not alone. According to a recent study, over 75% of workers in London are unhappy with their current situation. No job or career is perfect, but with advances in technology and globalisation, there are more opportunities to shift your career in a direction that suits you. The current climate may be uncertain, but that doesn’t mean we can’t start taking steps now to create the career we really want.
Want to know more?
If you would like to discuss my programmes further, get in touch.
“Life wants you to win but you have to believe you can and take action!”